Claims of Copyright Infringement

If you believe in good faith that any of the materials available on the site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send a notice directly to us at [email protected], requesting that we remove such material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, you may send us a counter-notification.

We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before submitting a notification or counter-notification. After the notice is sent, we will respond within 1 to 5 business days as appropriate, and if acceptable, we will promptly remove the material without difficulty.