Openbor emulator for Android
Download Openbor emulator for Android in APK here. we show you a tutorial on how to use it, it is very easy and simple to play Openbor on Android.
- Download the emulator. The link is below.
- Copy the APK file of the emulator to your Android phone.
- Install it as any application, remember to enable the installation of applications from unknown sources to install the app.
- After installing the emulator and open it so that the folders are created in the memory of the phone.
- Now download the game you want to play and copy the .pak file that is in the downloaded game and inside the phone open the OpenBOR folder that was created in the memory of the phone and inside it is another folder called Paks and paste the .pak file.
- Ready, run the emulator and you will be able to play it.
- All the games that you download you must place them in that same folder.
Download link for Openbor emulator for Android
I like this game.
Hello I have openbor for Android. How do you flip the screen I have a USB c... controller for it and the screens the wrong way I need it flipped like reverse landscape. Please help
Street of rage zombie fica com umas manchas verdes na tela.
Will this play Minecraft? I use Arch, btw.
Leave a Reply
I like this.