Here you have OpenBOR to play on Linux, you can download it and play these wonderful games on your free operating system.
Running it on Linux is easy, you just have to:
- Download either of the two ZIP or GZIP compressed options below.
- Extract the compressed file.
- Create an executable of the .AppImage file.
- And place inside the Paks folder the OpenBOR game files that have the .pak extension.
- And then run the executable file you created and the game will start.
NOTE: All the games are placed in the Paks folder and when you have more than one game there inside that folder, when you open the OpenBOR executable it will show a list with all the games you have and you can run the one you want to play.